Make your vacation plans now. Enjoy some new experiences like rafting the Arkansas River, hiking, gold panning, discovering the 1800’s gold & silver boom days, taking a scenic train ride stepping back in time, and horseback riding while you explore Colorado’s great outdoors.
Click here for more things to do around Ski Town Condos.
(not including holidays, spring break)
NOTE: 1 night available for last minute reservations if arrival is with-in 3 days from today.
Spring & Fall :Apr 16 - May 1, Oct 1 - Nov 21.
Summer: May 1 - Sept 30.
Early/Late Winter Season Nov 22 - 30; April 1 - April 15
Winter Season Dec 1 - 16 ; Jan 10 - 13; Jan 18 - Feb 17; Feb 22 - Mar 3; Mar 27 - 31, 2022
$150 per nt*
$165 per nt*
$165 per nt*
$175 per nt*
|4-Night Minimum Holidays, Spring Break
Holidays: Dec 17 - Jan 9; Jan 14 - 17; Feb 18 - 21, 2022
Spring Break: Mar 4 - 26, 2022
|$195 per night*
Rates are based on four occupants per unit. Additional occupancy is $15 per person up to a maximum of six per unit, including children. Subject to 7.55% sales/lodging taxes and a per stay $50 cleaning fee.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
Balance is due 7 days prior to your arrival. Cancellation 7days or less prior to your arrival 100% of the lodging cost will be forfeited.
Due to winter Colorado weather & road conditions, we recommend to be prepared with 4-wheel drive or chains! Purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance at your own expense for added protection (see Travel Insurance 101 for details).
Form of payment: Visa, MasterCard
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. or later.
Check-out: 10:00 a.m. (Late check-outs will be charged $100)
No Smoking, no pets, no visitors - Thank You! ($250 fine will be charged)
Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per condo. Park straight toward the deck, no parking on the street.
Housekeeping is the responsibility of our guests. A $350 cleaning/damage deposit will be collected for groups.
- Please respect the noise level for all guests to enjoy their visit.
- The facilities are for the guests of the condos only. Sorry, no visitors
- Hot tub: Open 8am - 10pm. No food or glass in the gazebo, shower before entering. Bathing suit required
- Kitchen: Wash dishes and wipe down the counters, table & sink
- Bed Sheets: Remove all used bed sheets & place in laundry room
- Towels: Place all used towels in the laundry room
- Please start a load of towels when you leave
- Trash: Remove all trash & place in the bear proof trash bin next to the gazebo
- Floors: Sweep the kitchen, entry way, laundry room, & bathroom
- Windows: Crack open all windows 3 inches when you check-out
- Thermostats: Place all thermostats at 55 in winter and off in summer
- Keys: Leave keys on the hooks next to the door & press the lock key
Click here for Reservations or call 719-539-7928, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From Denver: Highway 285 west to Hwy 50 west, to Garfield/Monarch. approx 153 miles.
From Colorado Springs: Highway 115 to Highway 50 West to Garfield (approx 119 miles)
From Pueblo: Highway 50 West to Garfield (approx 114 miles)
From Grand Junction: Highway 50 East to Garfield/Monarch (approx 175 miles)
Directions to Ski Town Condos in Garfield/Monarch: 22595 Martin St, Salida, CO 81201
Please Note: must use Salida, CO 81201 to get directions to find Ski Town Condos in Monarch/Garfield, CO, located 18 miles west of Salida.
Drive West on Hwy 50 at Poncha Springs for 12 miles to County Road 227 & 229, look for Mile Marker 205. Make the next left after mile marker 205 on County Road 229 (Martin Street) or County Road 227 (Main Street); Ski Town Condos will be on the right side on County Road 229 (Martin Street). (Ski Town Condos are located between mile marker 205 and the Monarch Mountain Lodge off Hwy 50 on CR 229.)
Look for the small Ski Town Condos sign off Hwy 50 on County Road 229 with red letters.
Due to winter weather & road conditions we recommend to be prepared with 4-wheel drive with snow tires or chains!
*Colorado Road Condition Reports: 303-639-1111 Check out Monarch Pass Still Camera