Ski Town Condos provides four-season accommodations for your vacation getaway to Colorado’s Monarch Ski Area, so come and stay with us any time of year!
Rates are based on four occupants per unit. Additional occupancy is $15 per person up to a maximum of five per unit, including children. Subject to 7.55% sales/lodging taxes and a per stay $50 cleaning fee.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
Balance is due 7 days prior to your arrival. Cancellation 7 days or less prior to your arrival 100% of the lodging cost will be forfeited.
Due to Colorado winter weather & road conditions, we recommend you be prepared with 4-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, or chains. Purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance at your own expense for added protection (see Travel Insurance 101 for details).
Host Lives Onsite.
Form of payment: Visa, MasterCard
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. or later.
Check-out: 10:00 a.m. (Late check-outs will be charged $100)
No Smoking, no pets, no visitors – Thank You! ($250 fine will be charged)
Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per condo. Park straight toward the deck, and no parking on the street. (Sorry, no room for trailers.)
Housekeeping is the responsibility of our guests. A $350 cleaning/damage deposit will be collected for groups.
- Please respect the noise level for all guests to enjoy their visit.
- The facilities are for the guests of the condos only. Sorry, no visitors.
- Hot tub: Open 8am – 10pm. No food or glass in the gazebo, shower before entering. Bathing suit required.
- Kitchen: Wash dishes and wipe down the counters, table & sink.
- Bed Sheets: Remove all used bed sheets & place in laundry room.
- Towels: Place all used towels in the laundry room.
- Please start a load of towels when you leave.
- Trash: Remove all trash & place in the bear-proof trash bin next to the gazebo.
- Floors: Sweep the tile floors: kitchen, entry way, laundry room, & bathroom.
- Windows: Crack open all windows 3 inches when you check-out.
- Thermostats: Place all thermostats at 55 in winter and off in summer.
- Keys: Leave keys on the hooks next to the door & press the lock key.
The host/owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The host/owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By placing/accepting a confirmed reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- Name, mailing address, phone number, email, credit or debit card, dates of travel, number of guests including children traveling with you.
Your personal information is not shared or sold. How we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you regarding your reservation, special offers and packages, reviews, and other information at Ski Town Condos.
- To communicate with vendors and service providers: Credit card processing, tour companies for packages you booked.
- Acquisition: We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party who acquires our business.
- Disclosure Permitted by Law: We may disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement authorities, government or public agencies or officials, regulators, and/or to any other person or entity having appropriate legal authority or justification for receipt of your information, if required or permitted to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect our rights, interests, privacy, property or safety, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or other third parties.
How Do We Safeguard Your Information?
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the information you provide us from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no security system is 100% secure, thus we cannot ensure the security of all information you provide to us via the Services.
- The secure booking engine, Availability Online, is a secure form; they do not share or sell any information.
Links We Provide to Third Party Websites and Social Media
- Please note that if you “Like”, “Follow”, mention, comment or post to one of our Social Media Pages about us, the third party may allow us to publish your post.
Information We Collect Automatically
- We may automatically collect certain “Usage Information” whenever you visit or interact with the website. “Usage Information” typically includes the browser and operating system you may be using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the website (if applicable), the search terms you entered into a search engine that lead you to the website (if applicable), all of the areas within the website that you visit, and the time of day you used the website, among other information relating to your use of the website. We may use Usage Information for a variety of purposes, including analyzing and improving the website and products.
- In addition, we automatically collect your internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any computer, mobile phone or tablet, or other device you may use to access the Services. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device you use to access a Service, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third-party service providers with information regarding the geographic location of the device used to access a Service. Usage Information is non-identifying. We do not save the full IP address.
- A cookie is a data file placed on your computer or other device when you visit the website. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and your preferences, and tracking your visits to our web pages.
- We use Google Analytics to help us get a better understanding of how visitors use this Website and to facilitate interest based advertising associated with your Google Account and other devices you use. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie about your use of this Website is transmitted to and stored by Google. If you do not want your activity on this Website to be tracked by Google Analytics, you may opt out.